Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm in love

I am a bit of a facebook creeper. If I see a handsome guy tagged in a pic of a friend, I will click on their name to see if they have an open facebook profile. Heck, I do that with girls too, or anyone who piques my interest for some reason.
Anyway, I came across a cute guy in someone's pictures and he has a profile that allows me to look through his pictures. He is probably 27ish, fit, handsome, good dresser and looks like he has a great group of friends. Sadly, he lives in Toronto, but his home is here, so he'll always have a tie to my city and hopefully through time I will have a chance to meet this man.
I never thought that it was possible when I hear stories like this... and I know I sound slightly insane... but seeing his picture was love at first sight. And I'm not talking lust at first sight... like I actually think he's meant to be my partner (I know it sounds crazy and unreasonable but there is just something about him).
He gives me hope that there is someone out there who is perfect for me. That I don't have to settle for someone I am just compatible with, but that there is someone that looks so good that I will melt and will be an amazing guy too.
Strangely, I had a dream about him this morning just before I woke up. He and I were talking and getting to a point where we were surely going to agree to going on a date. We had both, informally, admitted to a shared attraction. It was a dream I was sad to wake up from.
Oh, please let me be lucky enough to see him in my dreams tonight. And perhaps let the adventure with him continue in my dreams for the weeks to come.
I'm in love with a stranger that I will possibly never set eyes on in person. He has probably never even heard my name or noticed me in any tagged friends pictures, but he has a piece of my heart... and can have the whole thing, whenever he wants it.

No comments: