Monday, March 8, 2010

Where did that come from??

Saturday night there was a party here in the city at a friend's house. I got ready that night with the intention of going to the party and then heading to a local club to get my dance on. Since the hosts were also a friend of Him, he comes with me.

I enter the apartment and give the customary gay host hug and then scan the room for familiar and/or handsome faces. I notice across the room my main gay circle. I take the time to make a drink and then make my way to the comfort zone.
We stay at the party and I polish off the liquor I brought just in time for my circle to decide that we're ready to leave. We find say goodbye to the crew and head out the back door. The apartment was conveniently located near the club we intended to head to. We make a quick stop at a bank machine and then make our way north towards the club. Then out of no where the guy I was talking to, in front of the circle of friends, kisses me straight on the lips. Well I guess not straight on the lips, more gay on the lips. I look for the reaction on Him's face. And I'm a little shocked myself.
Now the problem is, I'm not quite sure who it was. Was it the early 20's gay guy who took an interest in me when he found out I was a Dad? Or was it the mid-20's guy who is in my circle who doesn't really flirt with me, but I feel like he might have a slight thing for me... I don't know. I wasn't drunk, or at least I didn't think I was... but I don't know who it was. Damn! Oh Saturday night...

No comments: