Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gay-away opened my eyes

I never did share any information about my Gay-away a couple of months ago. I have been meaning to make this post since I got home, so there's no time like the present.

Montreal has a great gay village, and was the first village I stepped into. It was odd to see so many gay flags, and groups of gay men having dinner on patios, and laughing and being carefree, while alongside families. Where I'm from I am beginning to notice more gay couples being open, and even saw two early twenties guys walking through a neighborhood that I would consider kind of ghetto, holding hands without watching for any reactions.

The wild nights started with me heading out to a club to have some drinks and dance. After a while I insisted that we head to the village to go to one of the bigger gay clubs. A select group decided to join me but wanted to go to a male strip club first.

The male strip club wasn't exactly what I expected. I have gone to straight clubs before and it did nothing for me. I can see the beauty in a woman's body, but felt they were being exploited. The male club on the other hand was right up my alley, in the fact that the guys were young, and good looking and well groomed. I was probably drooling at one point.

I was a little surprised to see them making little money during the open show and hope they were raking it in during the private shows. I heard there is contact allowed in Montreal and I'm not sure what that entails but it could be hot... but not a lifestyle someone could probably endure for very long.

I joked that once I got my body fat down to 0%, I'd be heading up for amateur night. In the back of my mind I am not against it... and I could use the extra cash to pay off my wife's debts, but I know it's not ever going to happen.

Then from there we headed to the gay club. It was packed and sweaty and there were so many good looking topless guys around. Oh did I mention that NO ONE in Montreal is overweight? Everyone had a flat stomach, except me. I'm not bad... but not feeling like the shirt could come off any time soon in that city.

When the clubs closed we all headed out on the street and a couple of friends and I weren't ready to go home. One of my buddies was seemingly getting a handjob from a friend of his in an alley, and it could have progressed if his friends weren't waiting around for him. Sorry man. And after they were done... to who knows what degree... his buddy left and he was with us. We tried to find one of the "dark rooms" or "back rooms" or something where we could watch guys messing around, but to no luck. We settled for a peep show.

The peep show was sketchy. We paid $6 per person to get in and had access to a couple of theatres. We jumped back and forth a couple of times watching the show happening live in front of us. And after a while we whipped out our gear and jerked off. It was hot but who knows how hygienic. Needless to say I was aware what skin touched surfaces and those were kept to a minimum and cleaned very carefully.

And of course there were trips to check out sex shops and lots of flirting and checking out the guys. Montreal was definitely a freeing place to be. It made me comfortable and made me want to not sleep... because I might miss out on something new and fun. I will return.

No comments: