Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gay-away

So with summer finally arriving (by calender date anyway... weather is not indicative) it's time to have some vacation to look forward to. Since I have family in Montreal and have never spent any amount of time in that great city my bf (if I can call Him that) and I will be venturing to Montreal for a Gay-Away.

We're staying with my family for the majority of time, but have also booked ourselves into a gay B&B in the village for a night. We have talked about things we want to do while in town and so far those items include going to Sky bar, shopping, eating a great restaurants, taking in a XXX movie, and checking out some sort of after-hours adult establishment. We're going to be adventurous since we're not in our own city. Heck, we even plan on enjoying the hot tub at the B&B with any other guests that want to join.

So stay tuned for details when I get back next week.

No comments: