Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Got Cruised.

So I go to yoga, alone as usual. I head to the changing room and rip off my street clothes and put on my yoga gear, fill up my water bottle and head back out of the changing room door when a handsome young guy is on his way in. We make eye contact as we pass, but I figure he's just another college kid with maybe a glimmer of interest, or maybe, and more realistically just wishful thinking on my part.

I go into the studio and put my mat down at the front of the class. I stretch and wait for class to start. As is customary, in the first pose of the class, I scan the class to locate the college kid and any other hot guys that might be in the class. Just the regular inventory that I do every class I attend.

After class I notice the same guy in the changing room. He's got a bit of a strut and walks around the changing room after his shower completely naked and not embarrassed by his body, and he shouldn't be. He is in great shape and knows it.

I hop in the shower, get cleaned up and then grab my clothes and get dressed. And on a few occasions I notice him looking my way. Not getting any response from me, and probably not wanting to lurk around more than is acceptable he goes out to the lobby to leave. I quickly throw on my clothes so I can get another look and maybe make some more eye contact to confirm he was interested in me, and it wasn't just hopeful thinking.

In the lobby he clearly locks eyes with me and holds it the same length I do too. I mentally am aware I am being cruised, and it's someone I would totally be into. He soon leaves but stalls right outside the door looking back a couple of times. I say goodbye to the instructor and head out the door. He's walking in the same direction I am going, only he's on a cell phone. I follow close behind hoping he'll turn around and smile. No luck. Finally we come to a point where I have to turn left towards my car and he's going straight. He looks in my direction but is still on the phone so I can't even offer a "hello".

I speed walk to my car and make the decision that I will drive by and if I get acknowledgement I will offer him a ride. But I must have taken too long because he's out of sight. I drive a few streets in the area and cannot locate him. I give up and think about how desperate I must look and turn towards home. And a few blocks north I see him. Holy shit.

Suddenly, I am the cruiser. I drive by and catch his attention at a set of lights. He smiles as he crosses the street in front of me. I keep driving and see he has turned around to see where I'm headed. I pull a uturn and head back. Slow down next to him and offer him a ride. He accepts...

He hops in my car and gives me directions to his apartment. I ask if he wants to grab a coffee or something and he agrees. I stop in front of his place and he says that he'd like to have a quick shower because he didn't remember to bring his soap to yoga and wants to freshen up. He asks if I want to come up. I of course accept the offer.

We talk for a bit and then he hops in. I make a few phone calls and then he's out, in just his towel. Inside I'm drooling. The guy couldn't be any hotter. He's handsome, fit and confident. He rummages around for something to wear and is soon dressed. We talk some more about the city and have a glass of water. Each of us taking the chance to stand closer to each other. Then just before we are about to leave he asks if he can kiss me. MELT.

I agree and he slowly moves in. We kiss passionately. Holy crap, this is really happening. And the more we kiss the more he is slowly moving backwards until he reaches the edge of his bed. We make out for a while and then my hands are all over his chest and soon I am licking his nipples and feeling for his belt.

In no time, I have his pants off and I'm licking his cock thru his underwear and he's moaning and pushing his crotch into my face. I can't help it, I have to taste his cock. I'm so into him, watching his eyes and seeing him enjoy it, that I don't even care if I get off myself.

I suck his dick for a while until he's begging me to stop or he's going to blow. Then I give his nuts some attention. He's love it, but I don't stop there. I work my way behind his balls and lick his taint until he's moaning. And then I spread his ass cheeks and he's going crazy. I rim his hot hole until he is making puddles of precum on his tight stomach.

Then we switch positions for a while and he's sucking my dick. And he's pretty good. Definitely into trying to please me. I'm in awe of this beautiful man pleasuring me that I am trying to etch the imagine in my brain. And then I'm the one asking him to stop. He does and crawls up my body to fuck my face. I'm loving the feeling of him pounding my throat and using me for his own pleasure. Then he stops and sits his hot ass on my face and begs me to eat his ass some more. I gladly lap at is while he jerks his cock above my head.

Then he gets down and lays next to me asking me to blow him until he cums. I gladly do. He's laying on his back spread out and enjoying it until he's ready to blow. I pull off and he blows a massive load onto his stomach. Then he returns the favor for me.

It was the HOTTEST sexual experience of my life. Damn!

No comments: