Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So I have been working on my fitness. Trying to get off those evil pounds that I gained during the seperation. It's a struggle for me, as for everyone, but one I am determined to win... again.

It was only a couple of years ago that I was a weight I was happy with, and I got there by simply running 3 - 4 times a week and being more aware of my eating. So far this month, I have been working out 3-4 times a week and trying to eat better, but damn it if there isn't extras sitting around the house from Christmas... chocolate, cookies, chips, pop. And sadly I don't have a lot of will power when those things are in my house and open. If they are brand new I can usually avoid eating them, cause I won't open them, but if it's open I'm no good.

Well... enough sitting here, I better hit the treadmill. If only my abs were as tight and muscular as my legs... I'd be one of the hottest guys in this city.

No comments: