Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday night

It's strange to think of where I would have been mentally last year and see where I stand today. Last year, if I was sitting home alone on a Saturday night, I would have been wondering what Him was up to behind my back. I would be scanning facebook for any sign of what he might be up to. I would be trying to call or text Him to see where he was.

But here I am a year later, and I haven't even seen him in a few days, and barely spoke to him in the last 24 hours and it doesn't bother me. I fully capable and able to go out driving to see if he's home, or out at a bar, or at someone's place, but I don't care.

He could be having sex with someone else, and I know that and must be okay with it, because I am not in the least bit tempted to call him. I'm thinking of flossing, brushing and going to bed.

My healing and rebuilding is definitely working. I have seen changes in my body physically because of my focus on diet and exercise and now I'm taking stock of the fact that I'm okay with being single and not dependant Him anymore.

No comments: