Thursday, May 21, 2009

My thought this week.

So, I haven't blogged yet this week but have wanted to. I have started a couple of times and keep stopping because it's been a strangely emotional start to the week.

I've been thinking a lot about my life without my wife and how empty it feels and I'm having remorse for having come out. I'm sure it's part of the grieving process, but I'm very tempted to ask her to take me back.

I miss my best friend. I miss the stability. I miss not having to worry about someone being faithful to me. I miss pretty much knowing what my future would always look like.

I got an email from her some time ago, that I haven't replied to until this week, while I was emotional. I didn't send it yet, but think I will. I'm tempted to post it here to see what you guys think...

Oh, and thanks for the comments... nice to know someone is reading.

No comments: